Cutting diet plan is a popular way to burn fat without harming muscle mass. This technique is often used by professional athletes and fitness instructors. This nutrition system is low carbohydrate. Thanks to this diet, the weight is normalized, and the figure becomes even more taut and expressive. How to cut and do no harm to health, read right now.
The essence of diets for cutting
Regular exercise, proper diet and cutting of the body – the most optimal ways to achieve perfect muscle relief.
The essence of any diet for cutting – directional burning of the fat layer due to the use of fewer calories than the body needs to maintain a constant body weight.
The ultimate goal of this method of nutrition is to create a relief and toned body in a short time, highlighting the muscles contour beautifully.
List of allowed and prohibited foods.
At the heart of the diet – protein food. The first two weeks of the diet are allowed to consume about two grams of carbohydrate per kilogram of weight. Then the dose is cut: only 1 gram per kilogram is allowed. A few days after the start you can eat a slice of rye bread during breakfast, then this product should be excluded. Do not worry, because you will have:
- Lean meat. Ideal – boiled fillet of brisket or turkey, veal, rabbit meat.
- Fish and seafood. Make shrimp salads, bake and steam hake, salmon, pike perch, etc.
- Sea Kale
- Egg white and sour milk. Prefer low-fat foods. Buy a maximum of 5 percent cottage cheese and 1 percent kefir.
- Bread and cereals (buckwheat, oatmeal, barley and so on). Begin the morning with slowly digestible carbohydrates.
- Cook wild rice dishes.
- Do not eat grapefruit, lemons, kiwi. Apples are allowed. But not more than one per day.
- Vegetables. Eat cucumbers, cabbage, tomatoes, carrots, bell peppers, arugula, asparagus, spinach. Greens do not exactly harm your body, so eat salads from it, as much as you like.
- Do not forget about legumes. In peas, beans, lentils a huge amount of nutrients necessary for normal functioning of the body.
May be interesting: Paleo Diet – List of Prohibited and Allowed Products
Some foods should be excluded from the diet to speed up the process of losing weight. During the diet for cutting the body is prohibited to use:
- White rice.
Try to do without disruption. Even if you really want to drink a glass of red wine or eat a few fried potatoes, hold on. Remember why all this started and do not succumb to a small weakness.
Cutting diet plan for females: basic rules
Based on the characteristics of the female body, discussed above, we highlight a number of principles of the female cutting diet plan:
- Compound carbohydrates are allowed for consumption (and in some cases are especially recommended). Their share in the diet should not exceed 30-40%.
- The recommended proportion of fat – 10-20% of the diet. Fully excluding fats at the time of cutting in women is extremely not recommended in order to avoid problems with the menstrual cycle, hormonal background and general health.
- The basis of nutrition at the time of cutting diet plan is proteins (50-60% of the total daily ration).
Drink fiber during cutting. Sources of fiber – all kinds of cabbage, zucchini, cucumbers, greens, legumes, bran.
- Fiber quickly nourishes and suppresses hunger.
- Strictly monitor the amount of drinking water in your daily diet (the recommended amount is 2-2.5 liters per day). At elevated temperatures and exercise, increase the volume of fluid.
- In order to avoid stress, we will not allow a complete sharp rejection of carbohydrates: start cutting diet plan with a gradual decrease in carbohydrates in the diet, replacing the sweet and flour with healthy fiber of fruits and complex carbohydrates from cereals.
- It is not recommended to eat 1.5-2 hours before a workout and for 1.5-2 hours after it. The exception is sports supplements that do not contain fats and carbohydrates.
- Optimal weight loss during cutting – 1.5-2 kg per week. If you start to lose weight much faster, most likely, just lose water and burn your own muscles.
- It is recommended to eat food 5-6 times a day, sharing a daily ration for breakfast, lunch, dinner and two snacks.
Recommendations for extreme cutting diet for men
A diet for cutting the body for men should not only quickly burn fat, but also have a beneficial effect on health.
Based on the characteristics of the male body, discussed above, we highlight a number of fundamental principles applicable to diets for cutting the body in men:
- The basis of nutrition at the time of cutting diet plan – proteins, their share should be 50-60% of the total daily diet. Optimal sources of protein in terms of cutting are foods such as: turkey, chicken, rabbit meat, lean pork, beef, lamb, fish, eggs, cottage cheese, low-fat hard cheeses.
- During cutting in men to use complex carbohydrates are recommended. Their share in the diet should not be less than 30-40%. Sources of useful complex carbohydrates: buckwheat, pearl barley, millet groats, oatmeal should be present in the daily diet. A significant decrease in the amount of carbohydrates on cutting can lead to a decrease in testosterone.
- Fat should be about 15-25% of the diet. Preference is given to unsaturated fats of vegetable origin: olive oil, sesame oil, natural peanut oil, pumpkin and sunflower seeds, walnuts. It is recommended to use fish rich in fatty acids: salmon, salmon, trout.
- Eat foods high in fiber and fiber. These products include: cabbage of all kinds, zucchini, eggplant, squash, all kinds of lettuce, greens, legumes.
- Cutting diet plan the body for men should not be too low-calorie, as by reducing the total caloric intake below 2000 calories per day, the risk of reducing the amount of testosterone in the blood increases. It is better to spend the required number of calories in the gym.
- Keep track of the amount of drinking water in your daily diet (the recommended amount is at least 2.5-3 liters per day, and under adverse climatic conditions and increased physical exertion even higher). Water not only speeds up the metabolism, but also helps to remove toxins from the body, accumulated in large volumes with high protein nutrition.
- Eat at least 5-6 times a day, while the caloric content of each individual meal should not exceed 500 calories.
At 200 grams of protein per day should be at least 300-400 grams of carbohydrates. In this regard, the standard low-carb diet, most often used for cutting the body, loses the zonal diet, where the ratio of carbohydrates, proteins and fats is most optimal: 40/30/30.