Want to build a perfect men’s upper chest? Then perform high incline bench press with a barbell and dumbbells to build a larger chest to hold the glass for 6 weeks.
Take the starting position – lying on the bench upside down. The angle of incline should be 15 – 20 degrees. If there is a leg support on the bench, fix the legs. The bar holds, as with high incline bench press, with a grip from above slightly wider than the width of the shoulders.
- Take a breath. Lower the bar to the bottom of the chest.
- Squeeze the bar perpendicular to the floor. Exhale;
The technique of doing press barbell is lying on an incline bench.
This exercise develops the lower chest. It also stretches the middle part in the chest and connects the triceps to work, to a lesser extent, the front deltas. The developed lower section of the breast emphasizes the relief and gives more emphasis to the muscles of the breast due to its beautiful shape.
The opinions of experienced athletes on account of the necessity of the bar press on the bench with a slope diverge. Some believe that this exercise must necessarily be included in the program of development of pectoral muscles, the second believe that the exercise can be included temporarily and only in order to make variety in training. You can say that everyone makes a choice himself, but to know about this exercise and its features will not be superfluous.
From other bench exercises on a horizontal bench or on a bench with a slope, this is distinguished by a negative angle of inclination (bias) of the bench. Angle of slope is not as great as when high incline bench press on an incline bench and does not exceed 20 degrees. If the bench has an emphasis for the legs, then you can tilt the bench by 20-25%. If there is no abutment and the legs are on the floor, then the angle of incline will be less. With a large bias, the body can slip down, which is absolutely unacceptable.
Recommendations for bench press on the bench with a slope are generally similar to the recommendations for high incline bench press on the sloping bench. In carrying out this exercise, it is important that the hands move in a strictly vertical plane. Most athletes are accustomed to bench presses on a horizontal and inclined bench and can control the position of the hands so that they do not fall forward. Immediately, the hands often fall back, in this situation it is more difficult to maintain control over the bar. Therefore, it is very important to make several warm-up approaches with an empty neck or small weight to feel the mechanics of movements and prepare the muscles and joints for the loads. At the bottom point, the bar should be lowered to the bottom of the chest. If you lower below, to the middle or the top of the chest, the stretching of the muscles will be very large and from this position it can be very difficult to squeeze the bar up, there may come a failure. This is very dangerous, since the bar can roll down the neck. If, as a result of the refusal during a classic press bar or high incline bench press on an incline bench, the bar can press down the chest and stomach area, then when the bar is turned on the bench with a negative inclination angle, everything is much more serious.
Do the high incline bench press on the bench with a slope with working weight only after several approaches with warm-up weight. Do not increase the working weight until you are confident in your technique barbell incline bench press. Be sure to ask someone to hedge you, even if you are sure that you will make an approach without someone’s help.
The Benefits of Exercise and how to do incline bench press
Dumbbell presses lying up – one of the basic exercises in the crossfit. Let’s take a closer look at what muscles work with the dumbbell high incline bench press and what is the use of it. The biggest plus of the exercise is that it can effectively load large pectoral muscles. Actively involved in the work is also triceps and anterior bundle of deltas. Biceps, as well as the widest back muscles play the role of stabilizers during the exercise.
What muscles work with high incline bench press of dumbbells
During the movement, the athlete performs the jogging movement of sports equipment up. The benefit of dumbbell bench presses lies in the fact that this exercise allows him to work out the thoracic area of the body well, as well as to increase strength indicators in other exercises. This exercise is perfect for beginners and will be a good base for pumping a breast. Working under the supervision of a coach, a beginner athlete can quickly make the first steps to a good form. With this exercise it is very effective to start your training day.
Professionals need to perform a bench press of dumbbells to increase the strengths in the standard exercise with a barbell incline press. Also experienced athletes need to regularly change the program of classes. This exercise will help diversify the process of pumping the pectoral muscles. You can practice in the gym using the superset method. Combine the bench exercise with the cultivation of dumbbells, as well as with push-ups with a wide arrangement of hands. Carry out several approaches in various exercises without rest.
The dumbbells incline press press lying on a horizontal bench will suit women too. Girls should work with a comfortable weight for themselves. Before working with iron, you can work out basic strength with the help of usual push-ups.
Dumbbell bench press lying on an incline bench
This exercise is ideal for pumping the upper chest barbell incline bench press. Before approaching, you must select the bench from which you can adjust the slope. The most common variation of the performance of the set can be called a press of dumbbell incline bench press lying at an angle of 30 degrees (45 degrees).
This type of exercise is better suited for athletes who already have some experience in the class. Delta and triceps athlete also receive additional load. The dumbbell press lying on an incline bench should be performed according to the same technical principles as the usual exercise.
Dumbbell incline bench press lying on an incline bench is recommended to perform also to those athletes who require training the upper part of the chest. In the event that during the exercise you feel pain in the shoulders, you will slightly deploy dumbbells. Thus, the load on your shoulders will decrease.
Differences between high incline bench press and barbells
The dumbbel high inclinel bench press is the basic exercise in bodybuilding and powerlifting. It is part of the power triathlon. To increase the results in exercises with a barbell (for example, in clusters with a bar), the athlete performs a dumbbell press up. There are several differences in working with these sports equipment. There are also a number of advantages of training with dumbbells:
- Security. Exercise with the bar in the empty room is not safe. A heavy projectile can simply pin down the athlete. If you exercise without a partner or coach, and are not confident in your abilities – then use dumbbells. They can easily be lowered down, without getting injured.
- Range of movements. While working with a barbell athlete is limited to a clear trajectory of movement. The neck joins two hands. Thus, the athlete can not increase the amplitude of the performance of the set. When working with a bar, pectoral muscles will not receive the proper load. Performing exercises with dumbbells, you increase the mobility of the joints. These movements are considered more natural for the bodybuilders body.
- The ability to improve coordination of movements. Since the athlete will need to perform exercises immediately with two sports equipment, he can quickly and effectively improve the neuromuscular connection in the human body. The athlete will improve the state of coordination of movements. This skill will help in everyday life.
- Independence. The opportunity to work two hands in turn. This feature of press dumbbells up is very relevant for athletes after injury. Additional stress on the target area will help to eliminate imbalance in the development of different thoracic departments. During the high incline bench press, the main work will be performed only by a strong hand. Using dumbbells, the bodybuilder equally immerses the right and left parts of the body. Thus, it is possible to quickly eliminate the imbalance in force indicators, as well as in the proportions of the athlete’s figure.
- Versatility. With the help of dumbbells, a bodybuilder can pump all muscle groups in the body. It’s safe to work with this sports equipment, and also very comfortable. The athlete is available a huge number of both basic and isolation movements.
- The ability to use the projectile in different conditions. Dumbbells are small-sized sports equipment that take up little space. They are very easy to store at home. You can also take this projectile with you during long trips by car. Thus, you can always effectively maintain the state of your physical form.
In addition to positive moments, there are a number of drawbacks in doing high incline bench press with dumbbells. The most basic disadvantage can be considered small weight shells. To deal effectively, you must have a huge number of dumbbells. But the problem can be solved by buying a subscription to the gym. Even in the simplest rocking chair you can find a sports projectile that will suit you for classes.