Learn how to do a high rep deadlifts, the best muscle building exercise with perfect shape and technique to get more back, legs and arm muscles. Free program, training; Variations for weight; strength.
It is believed that the deadlift correct form is the most natural and useful exercise for a person how to do a high rep deadlifts. When the caveman raised and hauled the carcass of the bison, he made a movement that resembled this most deadly pull. At first glance, thrust does not look like a supercomplex movement, but it uses almost every muscle group of your body. The muscles of the hip, of course, dominate, but the buttocks, lower back, abdominal press, arms, forearms, shoulders and other muscles are also involved. Also in the exercise are supporting muscles around the waist and hips, responsible for the correct posture. When one exercise involves so many muscle groups, it is not surprising that it is useful both for burning fat and for building muscle mass. More varieties in this article.
- Put your feet slightly wider than your shoulders. Socks indicate either directly or slightly unfolded outwards (not wider than 11 hours or an hour). Start with a small weight or with an empty neck for more convenience and working out the technique.
- Slightly bend your knees, bend over and take the grip in your hands with a special grip. That’s what he looks like: The vulture lies close to the shins, the head is forward, the look is also forward how to do a high rep deadlifts, like the chest, but the ass is back. Bend in the lower back. Inhale.
- Holding the neck close to the body, slowly straighten the legs, while lifting the neck at the knee level. Keep the deflection and a certain position of the body all the time (this helps protect the spine), buttocks keep tight and tense.
- After the bar rises above the knees, and the arms are fully straightened, support the straight back, the shoulders are straightened.
- Now slowly lower the bar down, ass back, backward deflection.
The most common mistakes in deadlift and how to fix them
Error: Maintaining the neck too far from the body.
How to fix: keeping the rod moving close to the body during thrust can increase productivity and minimize the risk of injury. To secure the neck on a safe and comfortable position, keep it as close to the shin and quadrachex as possible, without touching the body.
Error: Rounding the back.
How to fix: Although rounding the back may seem like a useful strategy for lifting heavy weights, it is much safer to keep the spine neutral (including the head and neck). Note: make sure that your back is not bent at the end of the movement is not too strong, it creates that excessive strain on the spine.
Error: Raise your back and hands.
How to fix: Instead of pulling your back and your hands, push off your heels and put your hips slightly forward until the neck is at the knee level. Most work on your feet! Of course, you’re straining your back, but all the work is still on your feet.
Error: Round shoulders.
How to fix: Round shoulders, protruding forward, at the top of the elevator can be quite damaging to the shoulder joint, which is much weaker than the muscles of the lower body how to do a perfect deadlift. Since our leg muscles tend to withstand more weight than the upper parts of the body, the blades combined together can carry loads. The next time you take the bar, make sure that the pull is carried out with the deflection and neutral position of the back, without strong bending. At the very end, try not to pull your shoulders back or bulge your chest.
Error: Start with too much bent hips too low.
How to fix: If the thighs are too low during the normal pull, the vulture will beat on the shin and knees. Although most of the squats should be performed deep, the deadlift correct form does not require a deep squat. The knees should be slightly bent so that the arms are comfortable enough to grasp the neck. Static thrust can seem like a simple exercise. But she has a lot of subtleties. The professional will tell you even more subtleties, because new techniques appear constantly. It is difficult to track how correctly you do this or that movement, especially when you are a beginner. We recommend training with a partner or trainer who will not take your eyes off when you do the exercise. Yesterday I saw two dudes in a rocking chair, which were very strong, but they did absolutely wrong. It seems that there is a result, there seems to be progress, but in the future there will be problems. A good idea, for example, is to make a video recording.