Discover 15 proven tips to boost testosterone and increase levels of T-level to quickly build muscle biggest testosterone killers, increase energy levels and to conduct an intense workout.
Testosterone deficiency can cause a number of male health problems, including depression, low libido, fatigue and obesity. While many men try to increase testosterone levels through costly injections of testosterone and other androgen supplements, few realize that in many cases their testosterone imbalance can be restored in a natural way. If you suffer from a low level of testosterone, here are a few effective ways to increase its level. Beforehand, you can consult a doctor.
1. Get more zinc
Zinc is a very important trace element for increasing testosterone production, because zinc prevents testosterone from being converted to a female sex hormone estrogen. Zinc in this case is an inhibitor (substance that slows down the chemical reaction) of aromatase (see item 3 below). In addition, the presence of zinc in your diet will increase physical endurance and improve brain function.
Zinc itself turns estrogen into testosterone. Zinc helps to produce more healthy sperm and more. Therefore, in fact, low levels of zinc can cause a decrease in testosterone levels.
Foods high in zinc: oysters (natural aphrodisiacs), crabs, lean beef and pork, liver, seafood, poultry, nuts and seeds. You can get more zinc by taking a multivitamin. Adults suffer about 40 mg of zinc per day without negative side effects.
2. Eat more healthy fats
Studies have shown that men who ate diets rich in such healthy fats as monounsaturated fats of omega-3 had the highest testosterone level.
So you can naturally raise the testosterone level by adding more healthy fats, eating more nuts and seeds, fatty fish (salmon and tuna), fish oil, avocado, olives, olive oil, vegetable oil, linseed oil and natural peanut butter butter.
Eating very low in fat can actually lead to a drop in testosterone, because your body needs useful fats for producing testosterone. However, this does not mean that you should consume large amounts of these fats. Just make sure that at least 20-30% of the total daily caloric intake comes from healthy fats.
3. Relieve excess fat
The more fat you accumulate in your body, the higher the estrogen level, because the fat contains an enzyme called aromatase biggest testosterone killers, which converts “courageous” testosterone into “feminine” estrogen and, thus, lowering testosterone levels. Hence, the more fat you have accumulated, the more testosterone becomes estrogen. On how to lose weight, you can read in the article “How can a man lose fat from his stomach?” biggest testosterone killers.
When you begin to fight excess fat to increase testosterone levels, you do not need to switch to diets or significantly reduce your daily calories. Do not enter the body into hunger or survival, because this can lead to a significant reduction in testosterone production.
4. Get rid of excess estrogen
To get rid of excess estrogen, which makes you thicker and weaker, it is necessary that your body naturally produce more testosterone.
- You need to eat more raw Cruciferous vegetables. These include broccoli, white cabbage, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, cabbage, cabbage bok choy, watercress, radish, turnips, rutabaga. This is due to the fact that cruciferous vegetables contain a chemical called dindolylmethane (or DIM), which helps the body get rid of excess estrogen.
- Two servings of any cruciferous vegetables a day can cut almost twice the level of estrogen. These vegetables will also help open the beta receptors of your fat cells, and you will thus lose more fat. If you want to have a good testosterone level, then try to keep these vegetables constant on your table.
- Eat more fiber to naturally cleanse your body of toxins that cause you to have excess estrogens (for example, xenoestrogens see paragraph 5 below). Most fruits and vegetables, nuts and beans contain a large amount of fiber.
- You can also supplement your diet with products containing resveratrol. It will help your liver remove excess estrogen, which means increase the amount of testosterone and lose weight. This substance is contained in the skin of red grapes, izume, red wine, cocoa and nuts.
5. Try to avoid xenoestrogens
Xenoestrogens are anthropogenic estrogens biggest testosterone killers that are found in such things as pesticides, artificial growth hormones and steroids, shampoos, air fresheners and plastic food containers. Xenoestrogens increase the level of the female hormone estrogen, while reducing the level of testosterone.
- Eat more fruits and vegetables that do not contain pesticides. If you bought fruits and vegetables at the grocery store, wash them to reduce the chances of consuming any xenoestrogen.
- Do not eat meat and milk of animals that were grown using artificial growth hormones and steroids.
- Use glassware to store food and water, and not plastic, because plastic products usually contain xenoestrogens, which get into water and food, especially when heated. Even some canned products containing plastic coatings contain xenoestrogens.
- Do not use perfumes, colognes or air fresheners, which have parabens in their composition, which are xenoestrogens.
- Parabens are part of most personal care products and serve to increase the shelf life of shampoos and conditioners. Studies show a direct relationship between the effects of parabens and low testosterone levels. It is necessary to avoid the use of shampoos containing any ingredients whose names end in “-paraben” (for example, methylparaben, butylparaben, etc.).
- Note: Of course, it will be quite difficult for you to completely avoid all xenoestrogens 100%, but if you follow the other tips of this article (especially tips 3 and 4), you can still naturally increase testosterone building workout levels. In addition, note that most xenoestrogens accumulate in the body’s fatty tissues and your best defense against it will be to lower the fat level (see section 3 again).
6. Sleep at least 6-8 hours each night
It is proved that a good night’s sleep can improve our hormonal balance biggest testosterone killers. The production of testosterone decreases if the body is not sufficiently rested.
A study conducted at the University of Chicago showed that men who did not get enough sleep testosterone levels were lower than men who received 6-8 hours of sleep. And according to a study by the University of North Carolina, testosterone levels could drop as much as 40% when a man does not get enough sleep biggest testosterone killers. Your testosterone level is 30% higher in the morning than in the evening, and that’s why sexual attraction intensifies in the morning.
Loss of morning erection or loss of sexual desire can be a sign that your testosterone building workout level is dropping, so you should get 6-8 hours of sleep each night, because while you sleep, your body produces testosterone building workout. And the better you sleep, the more testosterone is produced.
7. Avoid stress
A high level of stress can lead to a decrease in testosterone levels. When you are stressed, your body produces a “stress hormone” cortisol, which suppresses the enzymes responsible for ensuring the production of testosterone in the testes biggest testosterone killers.
Cortisol also allows you to increase fat on your stomach, and you already know from paragraph 3 above that the fatter you are, the more estrogen you have and less testosterone.
Try not to worry about trifles, control your temperament, learn methods of reducing stress.
A recent study showed that the fans of the losing team had testosterone levels 50% lower after their team lost, and the fans of the winning team were 100% higher.
8. Take 1000-1500 mg of vitamin C per day
Now, if you have a hard time avoiding stress, you can start taking 1000-1500 mg of vitamin C per day, because vitamin C:
- lowers the level of cortisol, allowing your body to produce more testosterone;
- As zinc reduces the level of the enzyme aromatase, which turns your testosterone into estrogen.
9. Strength exercises
There is much evidence that strength training can increase testosterone levels. This is due to the fact that with muscle exercises, muscles are growing faster, and testosterone levels are rising. At the same time with the growth of muscle mass, more fat is lost, used by muscles as a fuel. In this case, the best way to lose fat tissue, is to start training with strength exercises, and then at the end of the workout go to cardio workouts.
Use of a complex of strength exercises. In order to increase the level of increasing testosterone naturally bodybuilding, it is necessary to increase muscle mass. This can be achieved by performing a set of strength exercises that involve several large muscle groups simultaneously. It uses heavier weight, but requires fewer repetitions than when performing isolation exercises designed to develop one particular muscle.
The complex of strength exercises can include biggest testosterone killers working with dumbbells, bench press, deadlift, push rod, squats with weights, etc. These exercises provide a simultaneous load on several joints, which increases the natural production of testosterone. However, in no case can you bring your body to the state of overtraining, as this can lead to an increase in the level of cortisol, and therefore to a decrease in tips to boost testosterone (see clause 7).
Lifting heavy weight. Lifting light weight helps build muscle endurance, but not increasing testosterone naturally bodybuilding. The best way to increase the level of testosterone is a smaller number of repetitions with greater weight. When performing these exercises, you can choose for yourself a weight that allows you to make 5-8 sets of 3-5 times in each of them biggest testosterone killers.
Do not exercise every day. Doing strength exercises every day will not allow your muscles to rest and this can jeopardize testosterone growth. Wait at least two days before muscle recovery.
Use cardio workouts to reduce weight. Cardio workouts are designed to train the cardiovascular system. They also contribute to an increase in the volume of the lungs, which increases the flow of oxygen into the blood biggest testosterone killers. If you are overweight, then the level of estrogen can be increased. Estrogen can inhibit the release of testosterone. Such types of cardio workouts as intense walking, Nordic walking, running, cycling, swimming, rowing, hockey, football, volleyball, skis and skates burn calories and you lose weight. Training strengthens the heart and blood vessels. Do it for 45-60 minutes three times a week.
10. Make sure you get enough vitamin A, B and E
Vitamins A, B and E (along with vitamin C and zinc) are necessary in the production of testosterone. Insufficient intake will lead to a decrease in testosterone, but if you eat a lot of fruits and vegetables, lean meats and nuts, then you should not worry about the lack of these vitamins. You can read about the role of vitamin in the article “The role of vitamins in nutrition”.
11. Do not overheat your testicles.
The temperature of your testicles should be about 2 degrees lower than the temperature of your body in order to normally produce testosterone.
If you wear tight underwear, narrow trousers, take hot baths or long steam in a sauna, this can lead to overheating of the testicles, and therefore to a decrease in testosterone production. Therefore, it is better to wear loose clothing to prevent overheating of the testicles. You also need to know that excess fat on the body also leads to overheating of the testicles. So, that again go back to point 3 and see how to burn fat.
12. Limit the use of alcohol and … grapefruit
Try to limit yourself to drinking alcohol, because it increases the level of estrogen, which in turn lowers testosterone levels. In addition, alcohol reduces the level of zinc in the body (see again paragraph 1).
Grapefruit biggest testosterone killers. Although grapefruit in most cases is a healthy food, it acts as a catalyst for the aromatase enzyme, which converts testosterone to estrogen. This can negate all your attempts to naturally increase testosterone levels.
13. Eat more often in small quantities
By “more often”, it is understood 5-6 times a day. Purpose: to accelerate the metabolism. You know that the better the metabolism, the faster the fat burning process, and therefore the production of testosterone improves.
It is important that your body naturally increases testosterone levels by providing a slow and stable flow of food. To achieve this goal serves as a fractional food. And breakfast should be most nutritious.
The answer is just as simple. During sleep, the metabolism slows down. When you wake up, you have two options: either do not have breakfast and in this case your metabolism will slow down even more, or have a good breakfast and give a powerful impulse for metabolism.
Do not forget that your diet should be diverse and include the necessary nutrients for health: proteins, fats, carbohydrates, fiber, vitamins and minerals. This can be read in the section “Proper nutrition”. You can also advise the article “Useful products for men.”
14. Regular sex
Have regular sex. Men who have sex have a higher testosterone level than men who do not. This is true even for men who take medication to treat erectile dysfunction. Pay attention to the article “Useful sex”.
15. Try the Herbs
There are herbs that naturally raise the level of testosterone. They are often positioned as male supplements to enhance sexual function. These herbs can also increase libido. Natural supplements of the polyfunctional steroid hormone dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) and herbal remedy epimedium (Epimedium) can also be considered as possible agents that increase testosterone. Herbs Muira Puama (Muira Puama), L-arginine, ginkgo biloba, palmetto and ginseng are also useful for men with low testosterone levels. There are other herbs.
Before taking any herbs or supplements to increase testosterone production, please consult your doctor before using them at home.