Discover muscle building nutrition for muscle building and bodybuilding. Plans to build muscle and increase weight. Download sample bodybuilding plans and start today. Regardless of your specific goals in fitness and bodybuilding, you probably want to learn how to acquire beautiful muscles and relief. Building muscle mass is very important for many reasons. This will help accelerate your metabolism in the long term, and therefore help in weight loss, that is, the more muscle the less fat muscle building diet.
Also, building muscle mass helps to improve strength, balance, posture and will certainly improve your appearance body building nutrients and self-esteem. Whether you are a man or a woman, muscle mass will help you look properly, be toned and overall in better shape.
Although weight training is a key element in building muscle, you can not achieve this without proper nutrition. In addition to the planned strength training (at least 4 days a week for 60 minutes), you need to optimize your diet for maximum muscle growth.
Diet is very important, because without proper nutrition you will not give the muscles the fuel that they just need. The growth of muscles depends on amino acids, building blocks of our muscles. It is believed that about 2 grams of protein is needed per kilogram of body weight every day! That is, if your goal is to build muscle, then you need to consume a lot of protein.
Another feature that makes your diet effective is the intake of protein from a variety of sources. Different sources of protein contain different types and combinations of amino acids, and your muscles need different amino acids for optimal growth. As a rule, animal proteins contain the most complete amino acid composition, while vegetable protein contains not a full complex of amino acids.
Tips for a diet plan for muscle building:
- Start your day with a good portion of protein. Consume 20 to 30 grams of protein for an hour after waking up. This will supply the muscles with their fuel after an overnight fast. Protein cocktails and eggs can be especially useful at this time of day.
- Include a serving of protein in each meal. Each large meal should include about 20 grams of protein. It can be meat, poultry, fish (salmon, tuna) and seafood.
- Eat protein at snacks. This does not mean that all your snacks should consist only of protein, but also as during the main meal, snacks should include some protein. Nuts, fat-free yogurt, kefir, eggs, etc. are ideal for these purposes.
- Eat proteins of a variety of adventures. In order to get a good combination and variety of amino acids that help you in building muscles, you should always try to get different sources. Here are just a few products that should be in your diet: eggs, dairy products, yogurt, cottage cheese, soy products, m’yaso, poultry, fish and seafood, nuts, beans, and the list goes on! So during the day try to combine different types of protein.
- The main meal is after exercise.
- If you are a vegan, use protein supplements.
This diet is not only suitable for building muscle mass, but also an excellent option if your goal is to lose excess weight. Protein helps curb excessive cravings for food and maintain a feeling of satiety for longer! A protein-rich diet is a key element of a healthy lifestyle.
Approximate menu for a set of muscle mass:
- Breakfast: 1-2 whole eggs and 2-3 egg whites, a glass of oatmeal or a slice of whole grain bread, 1/2 grapefruit.
- Lunch: Shinat with unpolished rice, turkey meat, skim mozzarella cheese, 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Dinner: Grilled salmon with vegetables.
For additional stimulation of muscle growth, you can include in your diet sports supplements and be sure to follow the main rules for pumping muscles.